Jumat, 12 April 2013

CNBLUE



CODE NAME BLUE!

Hey everyone, this time I'll post something in english since not only indonesian people are reading this now :D

Now I would like to posting a little something about one of my favorite band, CNBLUE.

Yeah CNBLUE  A Rock band ( Remember "Band", not "Boyband") that was originated from South Korea. The Band consists of Jung Yong-hwa as lead vocal and rhythm guitar, Lee Jong-hyun as lead guitar also as vocal, Lee Jung-Shin as bass and vocal, and Kang Min-hyuk as Drummer as well as vocal.

The things I love about them is, how they play their music. It's Unique, and all of the members are capable of singing! their voice is not only pleasant but they're music to my ears. Jung Yong-hwa's voice is so powerful and rock'in it while Lee Jong-hyun's voice is soft and melodic and also I fancy how Kang Min-hyuk plays the drum, so passionate. If you are reading this, and haven't heard their songs. I recommend that you do ! :)

Here are some photos of them :

CNBLUE preparing for a concert

CNBLUE while recording their music video in London, England

CNBLUE in a photo shoot 
CNBLUE in album cover

I love all their songs especially Coffee Shop, Love girl and I'm sorry. The song I'm Sorry really is rock'in it,  and also did you know that it was shot in London, England. It's true, Their name have rocked the world with their music.

Here are some picture of CNBLUE in London :






If you haven't seen their music video. click on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3cKsDCA0Y . it's their official Youtube account, so if you want to hear the rest of their songs just click on the CNBLUE account.

2 komentar:

Ayo agan-agan jomblo maupun yang engga, silahkan comment. Hatur Nuhun sa Nuhun nuhunna